7th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get job after B.Sc in interior designing?

Hi, I am Esther, currently study interior course in Ex-in Pvt. Ltd in Kolkata. The course that I have been doing right now is Bsc interior designing. This is my second year as well. My questions are after this course shall I do my master or shall I search for my job? How will I find job. Yeah you may think that my question is so simple and you may mock it but to find a job isn’t the easy task anyway. I’m really confused right now. Where can I find best and quality institute for master degree in interior designing? Please help.

8th December 2015, 09:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job after B.Sc in interior designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Esther, currently study interior course in Ex-in Pvt. Ltd in Kolkata. The course that I have been doing right now is Bsc interior designing. This is my second year as well. My questions are after this course shall I do my master or shall I search for my job? How will I find job. Yeah you may think that my question is so simple and you may mock it but to find a job isn’t the easy task anyway. I’m really confused right now. Where can I find best and quality institute for master degree in interior designing? Please help.

The aspirant can find jobs in many private companies.

You can work as Assistant Interior Designer, Facilities Planner, Sales Representative, Technical Assistant,
Purchase Executive, Business Development Manager, Interior Design Fresher Trainee, Teaching Faculty, Retail Interior Designer etc.

You can work in Corporate, Hotel and Hospitals.

You can work in companies like V Architect, Societas Services, P.G. Patki Architects, Sleek International, Rise Projects Private Ltd.,
The Furniture Republic, Careers Worldwide, Skets Studio, New Designer Web, Bonito Designs, Protech Engineering Industries Pvt.Ltd.,
Creative Arts Education Society, Kaushal Interiors Pvt.Ltd. etc.

You can find jobs in job portals and newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?