31st January 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How can i get last five years question papers of it companies like accenture and tcs?

i want last five year question papers of accenture tcs how can i get that and which website or which forum i want to focus?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  2. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  3. Off campus papers for TCS and Accenture
  4. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  6. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  7. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  8. When will the off campus will start in companies like TCS, Accenture, Sony Ericssion, Nokia etc.?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  10. Placement papers of TCS and Accenture?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  14. Which is the online test of various companies like TCS, HCL, Accenture? Tips to face the interview?
  15. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  17. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
31st January 2015, 11:56 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can i get last five years question papers of it companies like accenture and tcs?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF TCS AND ACCENTURE:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers TCS and Accenture in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions asked and start your preparation accordingly.

Every company coming in for the campus placement usually follow a set of pattern and if you would prepare for the topics based on that first then it would help you in some extent if the same pattern is followed but note that you cannot be 100% sure that the same pattern will be followed as it would change any time.

The pattern followed for TCS last year is 35 questions in 80 minutes and for Accenture it was 55 questions (Quantitative, Reasoning, Verbal English).

CLICK HERE!! to give a online mock test for TCS.

CLICK HERE!! to give a onilne mock test for Accenture.

Also attached some other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 6 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 70 views)
1st February 2015, 12:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get last five years question papers of it companies like accenture and tcs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want last five year question papers of accenture tcs how can i get that and which website or which forum i want to focus?
Below are the attachments of Accenture and TCS question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?