25th January 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?

Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E? What should I do if am not eligible for the jobs? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the steps I have to follow to ensure that I will get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  4. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get a core electrical industry job with 75.8 percentage marks in electrical engineering?
  8. List of EEE core jobs available in Hyderabad after scoring 75 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  11. What should I do to get a core job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 72 percentage?
  12. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
  14. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  15. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  16. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  17. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  18. How to get core Electrical job?
26th January 2017, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to get job in Core Engineering companies with the above mentioned percentage. Yes, you are not eligible to apply core Engineering based recruitment's with 50% marks. In general, the basic minimum eligibility criteria required for getting job in core engineering companies is almost all the same and is given below in detail.

>> You must have successfully done B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. As you have secured less than what is required, you are not eligible to apply.

>> I suggest you to apply for some small scale Core Engineering companies and you may apply for large scale companies after getting good experience.
26th January 2017, 09:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?

No,you are not eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E.

To eligible you have to passed BE or B tech degree course with minimum 70% in qualifying degree exam from any well recognized university. Also you have to give placement examination in respective core companies.
8th July 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have Completed b.tech(EEE) in 2012 , I have Some Experince in cad Engineer (autocad)but My dream is to Work Manufacturing Companies in Desiging Department ,How Should i approach to fufill my Dream.

Thanks& Regards
Shailaga
12th July 2017, 09:04 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E? What should I do if am not eligible for the jobs? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the steps I have to follow to ensure that I will get a good job?
For core engineering job in a core company, you need to have strong base in your engineering subjects. But the theoretical marks given is a contradiction to that. Core companies select candidates through GATE nowadays. So get your engineering basics correct and apply through GATE. Clear the GATE exam and clear the interview after that.
14th July 2017, 07:37 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You will get a job in companies. But you will not get job in MNCs as a fresher. Because, mainly all the MNcs have same criteria. A candidate must have minimum 60% throughout academics.
A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.
A candidate should not have any backlog.

If you want to get job in core companies than you can get job after getting minimum 2 years of experience. For getting experience you have to do job in start up companies.You can get job easily in start up companies if you have a good technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?