13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any private job after MA from IGNOU?

Sir, I finished my MA last year and I am a housewife. I am achieving in MA 56% marks in IGNOU. So, tell me a job private. It is very important for me this time. Thank you for help. Reply email id. My id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get private jobs in Delhi after completing graduation from DU and M.Com from IGNOU?
  2. Is M.Com from IGNOU valid to get a teacher job in government and private schools of Kolkata?
  3. List of job opportunities for candidate completing CS executive level and M.Com from IGNOU?
  4. Private companies offering recruitment to BBA candidate of IGNOU?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  6. Job opportunities in Private sector for Master of Social Work student of IGNOU?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  8. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  9. Job after MCA from IGNOU? Is IGNOU a good University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  11. Prospects of good job after MBA from IGNOU
  12. Government and private jobs available for Bachelor in Tourism and Master in Tourism Management holder from IGNOU?
  13. Apart from IGNOU, how many other correspondence universities are offering MBA program?
  14. Apart from IGNOU, how many other correspondence universities are offering MCom program? -- [New]
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  16. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  17. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts?
  18. Job in rural development in government or private sector after post graduation from IGNOU?
14th July 2017, 03:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any private job after MA from IGNOU?

IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) and it is a recognised open university.

The degree of the university is valid to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.

So, you can appear for private jobs in teaching, banking, Medical Representative etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?