29th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Liberian CDC and 57 months of sea experience?

Hello sir, i am filip p. pereira. I am 35 years old and 12th passed Indian citizen. I am having valid Liberian CDC, expired panama CDC and 57 months foreign going vessel sea experience as a chief cook. How can i apply for Indian CDC?

30th September 2015, 12:01 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Liberian CDC and 57 months of sea experience?

In order to get Indian CDC you have to provide the following-
Documents Require

1) All Valid Documents as per D.G. Shipping Rule.
2) All Documents attached by Central Government Gazetted Officers

It is essential to fill up Form A, and submit it to concerned authorities in order to get fresh Indian CDC. In case of renewal, or duplicate CDC one has to fill Form B. The requires Form A is attached with this reply. Keep in mind that you are supposed to comply with all the instructions clearly provided by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt of India. Failing to comply with the prescribed instructions will automatically result in cancellation.
Attached Files
File Type: doc cdcform_a.doc(185.0 KB, 142 views)
14th December 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Liberian CDC and 57 months of sea experience?

Hello Sir, I am Rajender Singh Rawat. I am 47 years old and 10th passed Indian citizen. I am having valid Liberian CDC and more then 58 months foreign going vessel sea experience as a Chief Cook. How can i apply for Indian CDC ?
27th January 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Indian citizen, i am working at Singapore 7 years, and offshore 6 months& 3 months working in Qatar.. My Trade is pipe fitter,my age 28(28/12/1988) so how can apply Indian CDC?
30th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Indian citizen, I am working at Dubai 5 years, and offshore 9 months working in Iran. My trade is wheeling, my age is 27 so how can apply indian CDC?
24th May 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am an Indian citizen and my age is 20 I have A Valid Liberian cdc and stcw and i dont know how to get a job so please help me
2nd November 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Now i am working in ship I how 33 months sea experience I need Indian CDC how con apply is my mail id [email protected]
16th January 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

IF A PERSON HAVING LIBERIAN CDC ONLY ,SO CAN MAKE INDIAN CDC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?