4th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and looking for job in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. Please tell me how to apply for a job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  2. Procedure to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra for a Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  8. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
  10. How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd for MBA(IT) 1st year student? -- [New]
  14. Details regarding internship in Mechanical Engineering from Mahindra & Mahindra?
  15. Is Mahindra & Mahindra, Godrej, Swaraj and L&T offered Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  16. How to apply for an Industrial Training in Swaraj Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for an Automobile Engineer?
  17. Previous year question papers of Mahindra & Mahindra Aptitude Test?
  18. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
7th April 2018, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited?

In order to apply for job in Mahindra and Mahindra, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA etc. from a recognized university. You must have good communication skills and can work in night shifts also. You can visit the official website at (http://www.mahindra.com) and open the career page. Now you have to select the job position for which you want to apply and fill up the application form. The selection will depend upon the performance in the online written examination followed by technical and HR interview.

Address: Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G. M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?