28th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?

Hello,
Can you tell me the details of Mahindra
and Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for
B.Tech(EEE) student? I would like to know
about the interview is going to help
anywhere in Haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  3. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  5. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  7. What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  8. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  10. What is the new pattern of Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  14. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  15. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Is Online Aptitude Test available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
29th April 2015, 06:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
anywhere in Haryana?
Mahindra and Mahindra is not announced any Off-Campus recruitment schedule.

Eligibility criteria of Mahindra & Mahindra recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra & Mahindra is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra & Mahindra recruitment.
16th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
anywhere in Haryana?

There are 4 rounds in Mahindra and Mahindra Off-Campus Interview, they are mentioned below :

1. Written Test.
2. technical test.
3. Group Discussion.
4. HR Round (Final)

** If you keep on clearing the Rounds you will be in the HR round and no one
can stop you in the HR Round as this is the basic Question and Answer
Round and nothing more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?