4th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How the Wipro Limited, Pune select BE Computer Science holder for a job?

I am BE Computer Science holder and have relevant experience. I want to get job in Wipro Limited, Pune. Please tell me how they select for job?

Related Questions:
  1. How does Wipro select for internship programme?
  2. How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How the Satyam Computer Services Limited select MCA candidates for job?
  4. Can a BE Computer Science holder get job in TCS? How much salary a fresher can get?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?
  7. Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. ITI Fitter job in KSB Pumps Limited, Pune? Where to apply for the job?
  10. Which branch should I opt to study in B.E. to get job in Wipro?
  11. Vacancies in Cognizant company for B.Sc Computer Science holder? How they recruit for the job?
  12. List of electrical MNCs after completing B.E in EEE with CGPA of 7?
  13. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test of Wipro being an M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  17. Which subject should I take in IAS exam after B.Tech in CS?
  18. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
7th April 2018, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Wipro Limited, Pune select BE Computer Science holder for a job?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/Electrical/Electronics/B.Sc/BCA etc are eligible to apply for job in Wipro Ltd. You can visit the official website and fill up the application form by visiting the career page. (http://www.wipro.com)

In order to get selected at first you have to appear for an online written examination. After that you have to face a technical round of interview and the final selection will be done after the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?