15th April 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra?

Dear sir, I have completed 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering and want do summer internship from Mahindra and Mahindra. How to apply for it? Send me detail of it on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  4. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  5. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  6. Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  9. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  12. Is Mahindra & Mahindra, Godrej, Swaraj and L&T offered Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. How to apply for an Industrial Training in Swaraj Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for an Automobile Engineer?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra being a PGDM(Marketing) candidate?
17th April 2017, 05:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering and want do summer internship from Mahindra and Mahindra. How to apply for it? Send me detail of it on my email [email protected]

Being a Mechanical Engineering student, you can apply for summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra through your college training and placement cell. You can apply through your college training and placement cell for training in Mahindra & Mahindra along with your bio data which includes your marks in the schools and college semesters. You can also apply for training in Mahindra & Mahindra through their website or through employee referral. The Mahindra & Mahindra website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?