10th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Tata Steel Internship Programme?

10th August 2015, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Tata Steel Internship Programme?

Getting internship opportunity in TATA Steel is very tough. This is because :-

- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes where it goes for on campus drive to recruit interns.

- TATA Steel recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs.

However, it is not impossible to get an opportunity of internship in TATA Steel if you do not satisfy any of the above criteria. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his reference. Otherwise you can write to the HR department of TATA Steel of concerned branch for the same.
11th August 2015, 01:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Tata Steel Internship Programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is an internship program in Tata Steel. They will provide 6 – 8 weeks training for the selected candidates. They will provide stipend also during the period. But, one has to approach the organization through their college. They provide some separate period for this. You can contact HR Manager through your college placement cell. They conduct some tests or interviews before picking the candidates for internship.

Official website - www.tatasteel.com/career.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?