31st December 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess after BA degree?

Sir/Mam, I want to become an air hostess and completed my BA final year. I am eligible for all the conditions given? Now what can I do and where shall I apply? I can speak Hindi and English fluently.

31st December 2016, 07:13 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after BA degree?

Air hostess training course offered by different institution in different cities. You can apply for this training program after completion of your graduation. For admission you have to give a written exam. After qualifying in this exam you will be called for a group discussion and personal interview. You can apply to one of these institutions :
1. Air Hostess Academy
2. Free Bird Aviation and Management Service
3. Frank Finn Management Consultant
4. Kingfisher Training Academy

Thanks
31st December 2016, 10:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after BA degree?

Procedure to become an air hostess after BA degree:-

There is no need to do graduation to become an air hostess. Just you have good communication skills and you will be a air hostess whether you are just a 10th or 12th pass student. But you are doing graduation that is a very good thing. By completing your graduation you can fill any other government sector exams also.

Jor for Air hostess :-

Lufthansa Airlines

Go Java Airlines

Indigo

Air India

Kingfisher

Qatar Airways

Sahara india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?