26th June 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for jobs in Dubai for Assistant lecturer post or any industrial job? Scope of M.Sc Chemistry in Dubai?

sir
please tell me what is the scope of msc chemistry in dubai ?
how to apply for any industries or assistant lecturers jobs in dubai ?
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

7th April 2023, 04:59 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in Dubai for Assistant lecturer post or any industrial job? Scope of M.Sc Chemistry in Dubai?

Having an MSc in Chemistry can open up good job opportunities in Dubai and the UAE in general. Here are some key points regarding scope and applying for jobs in Dubai with an MSc Chemistry:

The chemical industry is well developed in Dubai and the UAE due to the presence of major petrochemical companies such asDuPont, SABIC, BASF, etc. There are openings for chemists and chemical engineers in areas such as polymers, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food chemicals, cosmetics, etc. An MSc in Chemistry will allow you to apply for senior chemist and management positions in these companies.

There are also opportunities to work as assistant professors or lecturers at universities and colleges in Dubai such as American University of Dubai, Dubai Medical College, Canadian University of Dubai, etc. They hire for positions such as assistant lecturer, lecturer and assistant professor which typically require at least a Master's degree. You will need to apply directly on the career websites of the universities you are interested in and highlight your relevant experience and qualifications.

To apply for industrial jobs in Dubai, you can use job portals like Indeed, Monster Gulf, Bayt, etc. which have listings from companies in Dubai. Update your profile, highlight your degree and skills, and apply for any suitable openings you find. Be prepared to face interviews either over phone, video or in-person. You may also network on LinkedIn and connect with people currently working in companies of interest.

When applying, make sure you have a strong CV tailored for the specific position. Be ready to discuss your research work, publications, projects and key skills. You can also consider recruiting agencies that specialize in chemical and technical recruitment as they may have connections that can benefit your job search.

Joining professional groups relevant to chemistry on LinkedIn is a great way to stay up-to-date with trends, connect with people in Dubai's chemical sector and find new opportunities. You can also check with universities and companies if they hire candidates who have recently completed their MSc Chemistry programmes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?