18th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Type of jobs available and their requirement to apply in Dubai?

i have just completed my BDS degree and have a licence to work in india. what are the requirements and the types of jobs i can apply for in dubai? the internet is full of information please guide.

19th April 2014, 08:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Type of jobs available and their requirement to apply in Dubai?

You have been mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in BDS ( bachelor in dental science) and also considered that you have the licence to work in all over India and also have mentioned that you want to do job in abroad like you want to do job in Dubai and you want to know that what are the recruitment to do job in Dubai. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above forum. Now a days every field have much more scope and job opportunities in abroad like outside of the country.

But for job in Dubai you have passed your bachelor degree in BDS ( bachelor in dental science) minimum 80 percentage of marks so that you get the chance to do job in Dubai or many more. If you have been complete your bachelor degree then don't worry about this try to get job in branded companies which are present in India after doing this job in minimum two to three years you got the chance in to do job in abroad like Dubai. You can do job in Dubai on the basis of your bachelor degree BDS ( bachelor in dental science) are like
New Marion hospital
Cisfransco dental hospital
Xavires dental hospitals
Hasdenbe hs hospital Dubai

Or many more hospital who offers high salaried job to those candidates who have been complete their bachelor degree in BDS ( bachelor in dental science) or basis on their experienced.
27th December 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Type of jobs available and their requirement to apply in Dubai?

Are there any exams to get job in Dubai after completing BDS course from India???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?