6th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course is helpful for getting a job in Dubai?

Hi my name is praveen kumar v completed mba in marketing and hr in the year of 2009 and having 3 more years of experience in banking.Now i would like to move to dubai for visiting visa.which course will do additionally for getting the job easly in dubai.

14th April 2014, 09:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is helpful for getting a job in Dubai?

You have done your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration) in marketing and HR (human resources). You also have considered that you have an three years experienced in your job and your service in your career. You also have considered that you want to know which course will you do again to get job in abroad means job in Dubai. Now I am clearing about your confusion no need to do any course for getting job in abroad because you have much more better qualification to get job in abroad like Dubai now you have to try in Dubai companies are like
Congruent
DPTC
SPETC
DARINES
Or many companies are in Dubai in which you can try to get job on the basis of your qualification and experienced so don't worry about your job in Dubai just take a patient and then try repeatedly and never give up if you are following this step s you will definitely to get a job in Dubai or abroad. So don't worry and don't waste your time to thinking about it just try it and you will get a job. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
1st January 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mds n willing to work as lecturer in dubai...how can i go ahead with it?
9th April 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my BCA from NERIM guwahati this year
I want a job in dubai
How should I proceed and also liked to know about job opportunities in dubai on basis of my
Qualificatuon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?