13th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?

I have done b.tech in CSE. I want to know which is the top IT company?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  2. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Information Technology?
  3. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  4. What do software companies expect from freshers? I am a B.Tech passout from CSE stream
  5. Any top Universities which offer quoto for Sikh minorities for pursuing M.Tech in CSE
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  8. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  9. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?
  10. Training programme of 45 days in any MNC IT company for B.Tech CSE student?
  11. How many branches are available in M.Tech that are related to CSE, IT Stream
  12. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  13. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. Am i eligible for a job in a good company after doing B.Tech with CSE branch
  15. Which companies can I get into after doing B.Tech in CSE stream? Details about the placements for computer science students
  16. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students? -- [New]
  17. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
13th June 2012, 01:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?

There are number of top IT Companies in India like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Oracle
-IBM
-Mahindra Satyam
-Rockwell
-Google
-Microsoft
-Dell
-Cognizant etc.

Each and every company is having its own merits over other companies.

As per salaries, Microsoft will pay high salaries for Freshers. After that, TCS and the remaining companies.

The selection procedure to be placed in above companies is by
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

Some of the companies will also conduct Group Discussion and JAM as a part of selection procedure.

You should be a candidate of career 60 in order to be eligible for the recruitment drives of these companies.

Wish you all the best.
13th June 2012, 04:51 PM
epson

Default Re: Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?

these are the top 15 IT companies in india
1. Tata Consultancy Services
2. Infosys Technologies
3. Wipro
4. Hewlett-Packard India
5. Cognizant Technology Solutions
6. IBM India
7. HCL Technologies
8. HCL Infosystems
9. Ingram Micro India
10. Redington India
11. Cisco Systems India
12. Oracle India
13. Dell India
14. Intel India
15. Accenture India

each and every company has their own way of recruiting their members ..

each and every round requires lot of anticipation , alertness , confidence these are three 3 trump cards which should always be along with us..

just be positive and every thing will come your way

ALL THE BEST
14th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Here is list of top IT company's:

-Tata Consultancy Services

-Infosys Technologies

-Wipro

-Hewlett-Packard India

-Cognizant Technology Solutions

-IBM India

-HCL Technologies

-HCL Infosystems

-Ingram Micro India

-Redington India

-Cisco Systems India

-Oracle India

-Dell India

-Intel India

recuirtment on the basis of company's rules and regualation.

all the best
28th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech final IT student.How can i get a job in top most companies?how could i improve myself?
9th August 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum and maximum salary package for a fresher b-tech in IT candidate?
15th August 2013, 07:11 PM
sreenivas 44

HELLO

Top IT companies in india

Cisco Systems India

IBM India

Wipro

Hewlett-Packard India

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Infosys Technologies

HCL Technologies

Ingram Micro India

Redington India

HCL Infosystems

Oracle India

Dell India

Intel India

Tata Consultancy Services
25th August 2013, 11:05 PM
maruthidevi

There are number of top IT Companies in India like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Oracle
-IBM
-Mahindra Satyam
-Rockwell
-Google
-Microsoft
-Dell
-Cognizant etc.

Each and every company is having its own merits over other companies.

As per salaries, Microsoft will pay high salaries for Freshers. After that, TCS and the remaining companies.

The selection procedure to be placed in above companies is by
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

Some of the companies will also conduct Group Discussion and JAM as a part of selection procedure.

You should be a candidate of career 60 in order to be eligible for the recruitment drives of these companies.

Wish you all the best.
27th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am securing 80% in metric and 70 % in inter and now i perusing btech in 2nd year
how can i got a job in it company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?