6th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in best Software companies after ECE having good knowledge of C, VHDL and MATLAB but didn't have any idea of JAVA and ORACLE?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of ECE and have technical knowledge of C, VHDL and MATLAB but didn't have any idea of JAVA, ORACLE. Will it create to secure a job? How can I get job in best Software companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  2. Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?
  3. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
  4. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
  5. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  7. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in core companies of ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  10. Can I get a job in IT companies after completing Java and Oracle courses
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  12. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  13. How can I use my second year break time to do internship?
  14. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  15. Possible ways to do 6 month summer internship from HAL after B.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering? Marks required to eligible for it?
  16. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
9th January 2017, 06:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in best Software companies after ECE having good knowledge of C, VHDL and MATLAB but didn't have any idea of JAVA and ORACLE?

There are plenty of jobs for ECE students in software field. Most of the companies these days hire ECE students for the post of software engineer in their companies.

Some electronics companies like:-

Samsung and Siemens also hire freshers for their companies.

They have Universal requirement.

Whether it is a Software Companies.

Whether it is a Manufacturing Companies.

Whether it is a Research and Development Companies.

Whether it is a Educational Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?