27th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can i fetch a job in MNC companies with 67% marks in B.Tech?

I have scored 73.4% in 10th and 55.8% in 12th and 67% in b.tech till my 2nd year. And i have no backlog pending right now. Now i am in 3 year of b.tech in computer science and engineering branch. Kindly suggest me how can i fetch the job in MNC companies?

29th February 2016, 11:00 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: How can i fetch a job in MNC companies with 67% marks in B.Tech?

Most of the Multi National Companies ask for aggregate of 65% in B.Tech.Some of the companies like Microsoft,Google,Infosys and some other companies ask for 68-70% aggregate.Aggregate is the first step to apply for the job just to write the written test.

For jobs in MNC's , you should improve skills in Aptitude,Reasoning and Verbal Skills.As you want to get a good job in IT sector,you should improve communicational skills.Communication skills play a major role to get job.

Most of the IT sector jobs follow the process of Written test,Group Discussion,Technical rounds and then Interview.So,you should improve your skills in the above.You can definitely get a good job with all the above skills.
29th February 2016, 03:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i fetch a job in MNC companies with 67% marks in B.Tech?

That you have scored 55% in your Class 12 Board Examination is the only problem that you are facing.
Your marks in B.Tech as well as in Class 10 is good enough to make you eligible for the MNC Companies but your Class 12 marks is making you ineligible.
You now have to look up to your college and if they are able to bring the MNC's for Campus Placements where the eligibility criteria is lowered to 55% then you will be eligible for the MNC companies otherwise you are currently not eligible for the MNC Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?