16th June 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in MNC companies with an aggregate marks of of 57% in B.Tech?

My s.s.c aggregate is 84%, 12th is 73% and B.tech is 57%. I want to get job in mnc companies. So please give me information about the companies recruiting students with 57% marks in B.tech?

24th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job in MNC companies with an aggregate marks of of 57% in B.Tech?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no such company which recruits candidates who score is less than 60% marks. The minimum basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in MNC companies recruitment process is "60% marks or more than that". Since you have secured less than 60% marks in Graduation (During B.Tech), I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend top MNC companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CTS, Accenture and other companies recruitment processes. But still there are some business solutions which prefer candidates whose percentage is below 60% marks. So I suggest you to join such small scale business solutions to get work experience, after getting full of experience then you may apply for the above mentioned top MNC companies. This is how, you can do for finding good career opportunities after completion of SSC with 84% marks, 12th Class with 73% marks and B.Tech with 57% marks.
19th April 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get job in MNC companies with an aggregate marks of of 57% in B.Tech?

I have aggregate of 57% in overall semester in BE but I am vtu student they consider only 5th semester to 8th semester aggregate in degree certificate that is 63% with this can i attend the interviews of MNC companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?