13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job after BSc zoology?

Sir, I have completed my Graduation of in BSc zoology subject. Now I need a job or other course which have a lot of profit. Could you give my answer please?

14th July 2017, 11:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job after BSc zoology?

You can try for banking job positions like probationary Clerk/ P.O. graduates can look for civil services. You can join officer position in Indian Army or Air force. Try to attend Combined Graduate Level exam conducted by UPSC. Higher study options like MCA, MSc and MBA increase your chance to find a rewarding job.
14th July 2017, 11:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completing BSc in zoology you can look for MSc in Zoology. You can also try for courses in diverse areas like software or management. MCA degree is a good option for BSC students. If you have a Flair for management, look for MBA or PGDM program. Short term courses in software offered by institutes like Oracle will be useful. Moreover being a graduate student you can apply for banking exams, civil services etc.
15th July 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my Graduation of in BSc zoology subject. Now I need a job or other course which have a lot of profit. Could you give my answer please?

You can apply for various jobs after completion of BSc Zoology course. Candidates after completion of BSc Zoology can apply for the following posts: Medical Coder, Teacher, Laboratory Attendant, Technical Assistant, Technician, Receptionist Font Desk, Customer Care Executive, Scientific Data Analyst, Laboratory Technician, Project Assistant, Field Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Quality Inspector etc. You can find the job vacancies in the job portals and in the newspapers. You can apply for a job online. Most of the organizations recruit candidates through written test and personal interview.
15th July 2017, 09:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Zoology is a branch of science which actually deals with the study of various animals and their life such as generation, classification, their structure of the living and their extinction.
After completing bachelor degree in Zoology, there are various career options available in private as well as in government sectors.
Following are some job option available in various sectors for Zoologist:
>Agricultural firms
>Museums
>Hospitals
>Hatcheries
>Medical Laboratories
>Colleges
>Universities
Being a graduate you are also eligible to apply for the various exams conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, Railways, etc.
Getting good salary depends on your quality of qualification and personal skills.
You can also go for post graduation in your relevant field such as M.Sc in Zoology/Applied Zoology/Zoology (Honors), etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?