20th May 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better B.Sc Zoology or B.Sc Agriculture?

I Want to complete bsc for Govt job. Which one is better Bsc agriculture or bsc zoology. Because I want preparation of competitive exam with bsc three year or four. Year bsc

20th May 2017, 07:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better B.Sc Zoology or B.Sc Agriculture?

This depends upon the interest of the aspirant in which field he or she wants to go because now a days BSc zoology for Bsc agriculture both of them have lot of job opportunities only your skill and interest is required. Personally I would like to tell you to pursue whatever stream you want to choose whether zoology on agriculture but if still you are confused then on the basis of my opinion I would like to tell you to go in agriculture sector because this is a food sector where food development and food resources studies you have to do. That would definitely make your future bright if you develop your skills in that way.
It does not mean that BSc in zoology is a bad side if you will go because it would have really nice opportunities. But still your interest matters.
20th May 2017, 08:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You need not to be baffled that which one is better whether BSc zoology or Bsc agriculture. Either you choose BSc in zoology or agriculture both of them will have lot of opportunities in futures because both are highly demanded nowadays. The simple trick that I would like to suggest to you is that you can just go with your interest. If you are interested in zoology you can go for BSC in zoology and if you are interested in agriculture field then you can go for BSC in agriculture. Both of them will provide you employment in their respective fields. Do you need not to worry about your future you can go with either one of them in which you are more interested.
13th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir...I have passed my 12 the class in agriculture subject but I am very interested on wildlife and nature and also on zoology ...so can I do BSC in zoology because I am working in this field.
19th April 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I Want to complete bsc for Govt job. Which one is better Bsc agriculture or bsc zoology. Because I want preparation of competitive exam with bsc three year course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?