31st January 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Office Secretary if completed BBA?

I have completed BBA and i want job as office secretary even tell me now what i will do for the office secretary since, I have completed bba and want job in office secretary

3rd April 2015, 11:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get Office Secretary if completed BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BBA and i want job as office secretary even tell me now what i will do for the office secretary since, I have completed bba and want job in office secretary
Well, you can't directly get Office Secretary job after completing BBA. Office Secretary play very important in an Office. He is responsible personally for taking Important decision on Management related issues. You can get Office Secretary based on your Experience and Skill. You have minimum 6 to 8 years experience in the Management related field. So, I suggest you to develop your qualification and skill. And the most important one is gaining experience in relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?