31st August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I do company secretary intermediate course after pursuing BBA final year?

i want to do company secretary intermediate course, i am pursuing BBA final year, plz suggest how to do??

26th September 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do company secretary intermediate course after pursuing BBA final year?

As you know that the CS course is divided in to 3 main stages. Those candidates who have completed their 12th class can enroll for the foundation program in CS. Now that you have done your graduation you can directly enter the second level of CS course that is the intermediate course. The fees for the same will be Rs7750. The details regarding the application procedure for this course can be obtained from the official website of ICSI.
6th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do company secretary intermediate course after pursuing BBA final year?

how many place company secretary course in india m.p.?
4th February 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the registration process in persuing intermediate course in C.S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?