7th March 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

Sir,
I want to prepare for Infosys On-Campus Interview
as I am in final semester in B.Tech Biotechnology.
Kindly tell me how I prepare? Give me step by step guidance.
Thank you in advance.

9th March 2015, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

Infosys deals with a huge number of projects and that too in a wide variety of sectors. Hence there is a chance that you will get to work in your domain. Thus, Infosys tests both domain knowledge and IT knowledge during any campus recruitment drive. Here are certain tips for Infosys On-campus drive.

- The first step is online test. You need to be good at English to clear this round. Speed and accuracy is an important factor in this round. Hence practice of aptitude and english verbal ability especially comprehensions is very important.
- Then comes the interview. Confidence and communication skills are the prime factors which are evaluated first. Thus, being confident and having good communication skill are the primary keys to success.
- You will be asked basic questions from the fundamentals of your domain course, training, project and internship undertaken. Thus, prepare these stuffs properly.
- Some basic programming will be asked and some basic questions on C or C++ will be asked. So prepare accordingly , you can get such stuff online easily.
- Lastly, dress properly, be neat and clean, be clear and respond well to the interviewer and be polite and humble. Do not forget the basic manners like wishing, saying thank you, etc. during the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?