23rd January 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?

hello
i m a final year BE(CSE) student .....
i will give interview in tcs oncampus.....
how i am prepare for that tell some
instruction????????
waiting for your reply

26th January 2015, 12:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?

Preparation tips to crack TCS On-Campus drive :-

- TCS is a mass recruiter and there is a common belief that it is easy to get through since it is a mass recruiter. The first step to get prepared is remove this thought from your mind completely.
- The written test consists of high level aptitude and reasoning. Hence you must pay special focus in preparing aptitude.
- English should not be neglected and start solving online TCS papers of previous years.
- Interview round is comparatively easy and they mostly check communication skills and understanding ability.
- Prepare questions from your CV especially favorite subjects, training, projects and certification course.
- Programming questions are must, hence do some basic and interview programming questions and go.
- Lastly be confidence and accept your mistake if wrong, do not get into argument. Dress properly,believe in yourself and deliver the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?