6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Mindtree Junior Engineer interview?

Sir, I am going to attend the interview of Mindtree for the post of Junior Engineer. I need your help so that I can prepare and crack this interview. Kindly help me!

20th April 2018, 06:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Mindtree Junior Engineer interview?

Preparation tips to crack Mindtree Junior Engineer Interview:

In order to start preparing for this Mindtree Junior Engineer Interview, you are required to first know the details process of the selection. The selection process consists of,
* Aptitude Test
* Group Discussion
* Technical Interview

As each and every round is an elimination round, you must be very careful while preparing for this Junior Engineer recruitment. You must be good at Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning skills in order to crack the very first round.

Once you clear that round, then you will be called to attend Group Discussion round where you will be given a topic with certain number of members allowed in a group. Once you qualify this round also, then you will be called for Technical Interview.

In order to crack Technical Interview, you should have good understanding of the basic IT technical terms like Server, CPU, IP Address, memory, network..etc., Candidates who are having prior experience will be an added advantage in order to get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?