14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
I want to register for Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Junior Engineer recruitment. Kindly let me know how can I register? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 72% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 71% in BCA? -- [New]
  2. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How to register online for Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment?
  6. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  7. How many rounds are available in Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  8. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  9. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  10. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  11. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  12. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer will be held in Bangalore? How to register?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  15. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  16. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  18. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2016, 11:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

How to Register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off Campus Drive:

In order to register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off Campus drive, you are required to register with Amcat. Mindtree Limited is a company with experts Engineer meaningful technology solutions. The basic educational qualification required for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off Campus drive is "B.E/ B.Tech" in EEE/ Electronics/ CSE/ IT/ Telecommunication from a recognized university.

In order to register for this recruitment, you are required to first register with the Amcat.

Click here to register with Amcat

Click here for more details (link to get an idea...job has been expired now...but you may then apply when such links through Amcat gets activated.
27th May 2016, 05:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

You are interested to apply for Mindtree off campus drive for junior engineer recruitment. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from any recognized university. Experience in infrastructure is an advantage.

Experience Required: 0-1 years.

Selection Procedure: Basically the selection is through the AMCAT score followed by interview. So you have to register for Mindtree junior engineer recruitment through AMCAT. But I am sorry to say that the ‘link for register’ is expired.

>>But still if you want to know about the company profile, soft skill required, interview process etc then you can go through the below mentioned link to get all the details for this recruitment.

Link:https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/descrip...n-chennai/3496
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?