3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?

Hello, MindTree is coming to our campus. I am studying in B.Tech final semester. My branch is IT. I would like to know about the interview tips for preparation. I also want to know that what are the rounds comes in MindTree?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?
  2. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  4. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  5. Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview
  6. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  7. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  8. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  9. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  10. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  11. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  12. Date of Mindtree Off-Campus interview? Am I eligible for interview if haven’t got informed? -- [New]
  13. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  14. Tips to prepare for technical interview of campus placements
  15. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad?
  17. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Senior Associate interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  18. Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HP-NA off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?
22nd March 2018, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?

Number of Rounds available in MindTree On-campus drive and Tips to prepare for Interview:

The total number of rounds of MindTree On Campus recruitment are 4 and they are,
* Written Test (AMCAT)
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
* Coding Questions
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview

Examination pattern of the test are,
() MindTree Verbal Ability - 25 Questions - 25 Minutes
() MindTree Logical Ability - 24 Questions - 35 Minutes
() MindTree Quantitative Aptitude - 25 Questions - 35 Minutes
() MindTree Coding Ability - 2 - 45 Minutes

Make sure you are good at concepts in the above mentioned sections, so that you will be able to score good marks. In order to crack Interview, make sure you are good at following concept,
* Data Types
* Arrays, Trees, Graphs, Linked Lists
* Heaps
* OOPS
Hence I suggest you to get good command over Data Structures, OOPS, Basic programming skills so that you will be able crack any question that is asked in Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?