6th March 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems?

I got an email regarding the interview of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems. But I want to know about the job description first for the particular post. Can anyone tell me asap?

20th April 2018, 05:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job description of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got an email regarding the interview of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems. But I want to know about the job description first for the particular post. Can anyone tell me asap?

Candidates with sound knowledge in DBMS and effective coding skills in SQL are the most important skills required for Project Trainee in Ramco Systems. Candidates should design and develop reliable and effective databases. Candidates should help and resolve coding issues and comes up with ideas to avoid the problem in the future. Candidates should work with other developers to optimize application coding statements and establish best practices. The above given is the job description of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?