18th September 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare myself to get a job in UK?

hello ,
now I am studying b.tech IT in India but I want to work in abroad countries like UK .if it is possible to get a job yes means give the detail how can I prepare myself to get a job there

28th October 2015, 03:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself to get a job in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello ,
now I am studying b.tech IT in India but I want to work in abroad countries like UK .if it is possible to get a job yes means give the detail how can I prepare myself to get a job there

If any of your friends or seniors or relatives in UK then you can get some information about the jobs in UK.

Otherwise you have to check the details in the websites or through a job consultant.

You can approach a consultant for more details regarding the job in UK and Visa formalities etc.

It is very difficult to get a Visa in UK.

These are all the preparations you can do before you get a job in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?