15th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

List of job openings for mechanical engineer candidates to apply?

I am a B.E mechanical A graduated with 66.67% under VTU.I have completed a design course in SiemensNX and currently residing in Bangalore in search of job .But I am not able to find one. If I go to small scale industries the basic pay is very less, morever there is no difference between a graduate,iti and diploma student. How can one graduate who wishes to work in core field will be able to continue when he is getting paid so less when compared to his fellow mates. SO please tell me how can I get a job which can pay me at least 10 so that I can feel atleast to continue in my core.All the sites are waste,its by luck if u get a job through any of the job sites. Or one can get a job only if he has references..Please help me.

16th February 2016, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job openings for mechanical engineer candidates to apply?

Core companies through GATE :

<> SAIL

<> GAIL

<> HPCL

<> HAL

<> BSNL

<> BHEL

<> Power Grid coporation

<> ATC

<> Indian Railways

<> Indian Engineering services
17th February 2016, 12:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job openings for mechanical engineer candidates to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E mechanical A graduated with 66.67% under VTU.I have completed a design course in SiemensNX and currently residing in Bangalore in search of job .But I am not able to find one. If I go to small scale industries the basic pay is very less, morever there is no difference between a graduate,iti and diploma student. How can one graduate who wishes to work in core field will be able to continue when he is getting paid so less when compared to his fellow mates. SO please tell me how can I get a job which can pay me at least 10 so that I can feel atleast to continue in my core.All the sites are waste,its by luck if u get a job through any of the job sites. Or one can get a job only if he has references..Please help me.
The list of jobs given for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer;
The aspirant can get many job details in the job portals like www.naukri.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?