16th August 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How to change field from QA/QC to Design? What are the growth opportunities in Design field?

How to change field from QA/QC to Design? What are the growth opportunities in Design field?

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Design Field through National Institute of Design -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the career options in product field or design?
  3. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Which stream should I take to become an Interior Designer?
  5. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  6. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship?
  7. Job options available in Embedded Design field?
  8. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  9. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  10. How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What kind of opportunities can I get in CAE field? I have completed M.Tech in Mechanical
  12. What should I do to make a career in Electrical Field after B.E Electrical? Is it helpful to do design courses such as Pro E, Catia? Design courses in Electrical Field?
  13. Which are the classes for Piping Design and Pressure Vessel Design Courses? What is the scope in the relevant field?
  14. Details about doing internship in design field while doing M.Tech Machine design?
  15. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  16. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  17. What is the scope of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  18. Detailed information about Master of Design program offered in IIITD, Jabalpur?
15th April 2016, 11:31 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to change field from QA/QC to Design? What are the growth opportunities in Design field?

In order to change the field in the same company you need to talk to the manager and then you have to showcase your skill by proving that yes, you can do goo din Design also apart from QC/QA.

There are growth opportunity in both the field but, honestly saying growth of the employee depends on the work and his dedication to the work.

More work more growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?