23rd July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get good jobs when scored less than 60% marks in Engineering?

Hw to get through the jobs because I have less than 60% aggregate in engineering and am in final year nd as soon as i complete my degree i need a job am in need of money fr my family so

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  2. How to get good jobs when scored less than 60% marks in Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Names of companies which recruit with GATE score?
  4. How to get good jobs after completing Engineering?
  5. What is the scope for girls in engineering who has scored good marks in boards?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  7. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  8. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  9. Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?
  10. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  11. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  13. Getting good marks in engineering means good chances of getting a Job? is there any relation between marks and jobs?
  14. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  15. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Which are the best colleges for engineering? I have scored 62 marks in PET
  17. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  18. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
23rd July 2015, 09:22 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: How to get good jobs when scored less than 60% marks in Engineering?

There are many companies which don't have any percentage criteria so you apply such company.some companies hire you on the based of your knowledge not your percentage so you should apply for job in company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?