1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Automobile engineering and want to know how to secure a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  2. List of top private companies?
  3. How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?
  4. List of private companies in India and their selection process?
  5. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  6. Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?
  7. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  9. List of CEO's of top 30 Indian Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course?
  11. Am I eligible for mechanical branch after scoring 42545 in general category?
  12. An MCA post graduate can get job in ITC Limited and HCL Technologies Ltd? How to secure a job in these companies?
  13. Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?
  14. List of core companies for automotive, designing and manufacturing field
  15. What should I do for bright future if I do not get good rank in EAMCET?
  16. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  17. Is Manav Bharyi University eligible for private companies campus placements?
  18. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
4th April 2017, 07:01 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?

You will have to sit for the interview rounds conducted by the organization or in some cases by any consultancy. You should just keep on checking about the interview and vacancy details in any such organization.

You can also go for pool campus conducted by various top institutes for hiring of candidates in top companies. Just be fully prepared for the interview and try ti giv your best shot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?