22nd January 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?

Sir,

I am 3rd year 6 semester student of automobile engineering of GNIOT COLLEGE , GREATER NOIDA. I WANT TO APPLY FOR SUMMER TRAINING IN ANY REPUTED AUTOMOBILE COMPANY MAINLY IN HERO HONDA/ SO PLEASE HELP.

MY EMAIL IS [email protected] and my contact is 8826076151

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  2. Can I join hero honda after passing B.Tech
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Honda Motors for Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of Training?
  5. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  6. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  8. How much placement can a Automobile Engineer can get nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer training in Honda, Tata, Mahindra
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  12. Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  13. Procedure of doing internship in DMRC Delhi?
  14. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  15. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Internship and training after B.E. in B.H.E.L
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?

24th January 2016, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?

Hero Honda is not a merger company any more. Both have split and now perform their own individual operations. They are known as Hero Motocorp and Honda. You need to approach these companies in order to avail internship training as there is no online provision. The other option for application is - you need to contact any employee in these companies to apply for training through their referral.

23rd July 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of 3rd year in mechanical branch and i want to internship in Hero & Honda company so help me and give me bast suggestion.
Thank you

13th July 2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do training in 7 semester. Am mechanical engineering student

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?