3rd November 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki?

How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki? What is the minimum qualification is required? Can you please give me the complete details on the job openings and the steps which I need to follow to prepare and apply?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  2. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  3. Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?
  4. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  5. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  6. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  7. How to get a job in Foreign companies like BMS, Ferrari and Bugati?
  8. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  9. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  12. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  14. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which steps should a 3rd year student of Automobile engineering follow to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz? Where should I apply for it?
  16. How can i get a job in companies like Ferrari and Audi being a Mechanical student?
  17. How to do Automobile Engineering in Abroad? Where should I take up the course?
  18. How to get placed in branded care companies like BME, Audi, Ferrari
5th February 2017, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki?

You need to have an engineering degree related to any core engineering stream to apply for job at BMW, Ferrari or any other car manufacturing company.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. Just make sure you have got an attractive and professional CV which highlights all your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?