23rd February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

How can i get a job in companies like Ferrari and Audi being a Mechanical student?

Now, I am studying mechanical engineering and am a fresh student. My aim is to get the mechanical jobs in companies like Ferrari and Audi. Please guide me to get job in such companies? Please help me. I want a clear answer for this question. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  2. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  3. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  6. How to get placed in branded care companies like BME, Audi, Ferrari
  7. How to get a job in Foreign companies like BMS, Ferrari and Bugati?
  8. How can a mechanical engineering student get a job?
  9. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  10. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  11. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  12. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  13. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
  14. How to get a job in Audi? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  16. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  18. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
23rd February 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get a job in companies like Ferrari and Audi being a Mechanical student?

Please forward your clear answer that you get to me also if you get one please. Thanks
12th August 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get a job in companies like Ferrari and Audi being a Mechanical student?

My name is dheena I am studying mechanical engineering in diploma holder how to join BMW & Audi company please guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?