25th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?

Sir I had just passed plus two with 72 percentage marks , & I have got 63 percentage in PCM. My ambition is to work in core companies like BMW & Audi. I 'll try my best for it. Between I don't know how to become...Please help me. Awaiting for the response.

27th January 2017, 11:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I had just passed plus two with 72 percentage marks , & I have got 63 percentage in PCM. My ambition is to work in core companies like BMW & Audi. I 'll try my best for it. Between I don't know how to become...Please help me. Awaiting for the response.

It is very difficult to get in companies like Audi and BMW with 12th qualification. You have to study a B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering course to get a decent job in the automobile companies like Audi and BMW. To know about the job opening details, you have to visit organization website. The job vacancy details are available in the organization website. Mostly the person with experience will be considered for the jobs in the leading organizations. You should have good experience and skills to get a job in the companies you mentioned.
27th January 2017, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?

You can't get job in companies like Audi and BMW with just 12th class qualification. In order to get job in Audi and BMW, you must have completed Graduation (Engineering) from a recognized university in the concerned stream. You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering with minimum 60% marks in Graduation. As your aim is to get job in Core companies, I suggest you to first complete the graduation in any of the mentioned streams to be eligible. After this, I suggest you to refer the official websites of Audi and BMW and go through the "Career/ Recruitment" section to get latest recruitment details.

Click here for BMW Career Section

Click here for Audi Career Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?