1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Tech Mahindra interview for fresher jobs

Sir, I completed B.Tech mechanical in 2015 with 66 percentage. I don't have knowledge of any software courses like java, or a call etc. Am I eligible for facing Tech Mahindra interview for fresher jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Is there no scope in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  3. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  5. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  6. Can I apply for job in Tech Mahindra being a 23 years and 8 months old B.Tech fresher?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  8. Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?
  9. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Which is better to join if selected in both Wipro and Tech Mahindra being a B.Sc fresher?
  11. How many rounds are there in interview of Tech Mahindra? Sample question papers for Tech Mahindra Aptitude Test?
  12. What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?
  13. What are the profits I will get after completion of post graduation course in B.Sc?
  14. How to get jobs in Tech Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra has similar work profile? Are both of them same companies?
  16. Whether Technical round is conducted by Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post?
  17. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  18. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
2nd August 2016, 12:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Tech Mahindra interview for fresher jobs

>> Tech Mahindra is very good IT company of India.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra after B.Tech mechanical.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

:: B.E/B.Tech --- CSE, ECE, IT, MCA.

:: The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.E/B.TECH/MCA is 60%.

:: Maximum two backlogs are allowed.

The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written test, Group discussion, Technical interview and Personal interview.
2nd August 2016, 02:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to face the interview, there is no such problem in it, but as you do not have any idea about programming, there are fewer chances for you to avail the job post. However, I would suggest you to join any coaching Institute and get some knowledge about the above mentioned software degrees and increase your chances of availing job in many companies.
2nd August 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for a job opportunity in Tech Mahindra as a fresher. There is no problem with the educational qualification which you bear provided you have at least 60℅ in your 10th and 12th/diploma course. However, you should know basic programming in at least one language since programming based or computer language based questions will be asked in the interview round. You can also undertake training or certification course to grasp knowledge in programming and apply for Tech Mahindra.
2nd August 2016, 05:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for the Tech Mahindra job as a fresher but depends on few things.

You must have scored 60% or above in aggregate in degree college.

You must have scored 60% or above in 10th & 12th.

There should be not more than a year gap.

If you possess above mentioned eligibility then can apply for the job. There is no need to have software courses knowledge, as Tech Mahindra is not small company. They have many departments.
2nd August 2016, 08:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for Tech Mahindra:

The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ B.Sc/ MCA from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.

>> As B.E/ B.Tech all streams are allowed, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Mechanical Cadre jobs as far as my knowledge is concerned.

>> More than 1 year gap in academics is not allowed

>> Candidates must be able to work in Shifts and Only entry level engineers are eligible.
4th February 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 10th 78% and 60% in 12th and bsc. Math 60% and mca 60% And I finished my mac on 2015 after that I had married and now I have one year baby. Shall I attended the tech mahindra interview. Can I have an eligibility
6th February 2017, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed B.Tech mechanical in 2015 with 66 percentage. I don't have knowledge of any software courses like java, or a call etc. Am I eligible for facing Tech Mahindra interview for fresher jobs?
Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?