10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job? Which entrance exam to give?

i'm sakshi rahate and i'm doing B.E from electronics and communication and this is my last sem and i want to do job in pune after my be. so how i'll get job and for job which enterance exam i can give to get a job..and in pune which campony is perfect for me and how i'll get job there..
how i prepare my self for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding achieving IAS, Civils through B.Tech? Exams to be answered other than M.Tech, MBA?
  2. How to get job in Pune? Which entrance exam to appear in?
  3. How may I get job in Wipro,Infosys or TCS? I've got 64% in 10th, 49% in 12th and now I'm in B.Tech 4th year
  4. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. How to get a job in power grid? What is the entrance exam for it?
  6. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  7. What are the best branches of engineering?
  8. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  9. How can I give the entrance exam for a job in Army after BSc Nursing?
  10. Salary of a person after completing MSc in Biotech? Is it necessary to give NET entrance exam to get a well paid job?
  11. What is the maximum marks required in entrance exam for bank job?
  12. What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)
  13. Full details of B.Ed? Date of the entrance exam? Scope in doing B.Ed course? How to get the job after the course? From where to get the forms?
  14. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  15. Which entrance exams to give to do a job abroad after doing BAMS?
  16. What are the other options available besides engineering after passing 12th with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years question papers of ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  18. Is it better to do M.Tech after my B.Tech?
13th January 2015, 07:44 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get a job? Which entrance exam to give?

Every year state and central government conducting various entrance examinations for engineering services, civil services, defense and public services and many more throughout the country.

A nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the UPSC for the civil services that meet technical and managerial functions of the Government of India. It’s a four stage competitive examination conducted by UPSC known as Engineering Services Examination for recruitment to the different Indian Engineering Services.

Eligibility Criteria:
o Educational Qualification : A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E. / B. Tech) from a recognised university or equivalent. M.Sc degree or its equivalent
o Age: Minimum of 21 Yrs to Maximum of 30 Yrs on 1st August of the year of the Examination
o Examination Process : Consists of Four stages
• Paper I (Objective type) : General Ability Test
o • Papers II & III (Objective type) :
o • Papers IV & V (Conventional type):
o • Interview : Personality Test
o Website : www.upscgov.in

Apart from this exam you can also take various state public service commission exam or ONGC exam or SAIL exam to get into private sectors. In order to prepare for this jobs you have to be aware of current issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?