10th September 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Foreign after B.E.?

Tell me in details that after b.e. how to get a job in foreign? Tell me that how to work at foreign? I want to work.

13th September 2014, 02:04 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get job in Foreign after B.E.?

HOW TO GET A JOB IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES AFTER B.E?

Getting a job in foreign countries after B.E is not that easy as you need to complete your B.E over the same country where you want to work and not in India and then trying to get the work over there. Now there are two ways which you can follow up for getting a chance to get a job in foreign countries from your current position which as follows,

-> Prepare for the campus placements and attend the fresher selection process in some of the top service companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. and once you get the job there is a 60% possibility of you getting a project in foreign country where you will go and do the work as onsite.

-> Apply for Masters degree (MS) in any of the top Universities which are available in the foreign countries for which you need to prepare for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and TOEFL (Test Of English as Foreign Language), once you get a good score in these both exams you can apply for the masters degree in some of the reputed Universities in which once you complete the course you can apply for the job over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?