28th January 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Infosys? Courses and eligibility required?

Hi.

This is rohit chopra from punjab, amritsar. I am graduate, 26 yrs old. Now currently i am working with vodafone as a sales executive cum customer service executive. But my interest is in computers.. I had done 1 yr diploma in comp. App. During my graduation cumputer was also my subject. Plz guide me.. If i want to join infosys. So which courses or elegibility u have required in employe. Which type of courses i need to study. Plz revert on it.
Thanks

with regards
rohit chopra

31st January 2014, 01:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get job in Infosys? Courses and eligibility required?

It's good that you have the interest to join in software field and to have a change in career as sales and customer service executive jobs will be tiresome and it won't actually give you a good career path of what you will achieve in your future.

So, it's the best time now you start applying for various companies and get into a change of job which you will be interested to do and also pays you more.

Now the common eligibility criteria which Infosys looks for fresher candidates are,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree. It will be good if you have completed the Graduation in Engineering if it's any of Arts course then that should be fine too.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

It will be good if you are strong any of the programming languages like C, C++, Java etc. which you can mention it in your resume along with your job experience in Vodafone.

Make sure that you will prepare a good answer for the questions which will be asked like "Why you are coming to Software Industry while you worked as a sales executive? which doesn't have any connection?". You need to be smart in answering this, just let them know that you are long term goal is to become a software Engineer while sales executive was just short term goal that you want to check out before taking the step to long term goal.. something like that which will make the interviewer happy

Now to apply for the job you can do it online from their site where in they will call for the interview when they have a vacancy for the job. CLICK HERE!! to register yourself online for infosys.

If you know anyone working in Infosys already then just send in your resume to them and ask them to forward if some opening is there so that you will be called for the interview, there is no other better way than this rather you need to be patient and wait till they call you.
17th April 2017, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir my name Pooja Shukla from Chandigarh I have completed bsc in non medical stream after that I did job in Hbl global pvt ltd as tele sales executive in personal loan department. Now I am working as admin in soft brain company. So suggest me sir how can I join Infosys company and which course are better for me for join Infosys. Its my dream make employees of Infosys.

Regards,
Pooja Shukla.
19th April 2017, 10:44 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.

This is rohit chopra from punjab, amritsar. I am graduate, 26 yrs old. Now currently i am working with vodafone as a sales executive cum customer service executive. But my interest is in computers.. I had done 1 yr diploma in comp. App. During my graduation cumputer was also my subject. Plz guide me.. If i want to join infosys. So which courses or elegibility u have required in employe. Which type of courses i need to study. Plz revert on it.
Thanks

with regards
rohit chopra
To secure a job in Infosys or similar IT companies in software development field, you should possess BE/BTech in any streams. You can join BPO section with a graduation. With your existing education you may join computer hardware section.
8th July 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is amit sarakr i am form west bengal,i am a arts graduate,and i do a diploma course in web development. Now i am working as a insurance anent at HDFC bank, i want to be a web developer,what is the job opportunity and what is the feature of web development? I am done my development course form TCS iON. with this academic background can i get a job of a leading multinational company, email:[email protected].
28th September 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is Pratap m I am from Bengaluru, I am a commerce degree graduate I have interest to Infosys so which course I need to tack plz mention below
This my mail id [email protected]
5th May 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What we can study to get job in infosis
22nd March 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can an architecture graduate work at infosys?
27th May 2023, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam.umamaheshwari i have passed in 2015 BCA how i should join in infosys which course i should learn to join in infosys. And i have completed bank coaching also 3 years i have practiced but it did not come now iam doing a private job please help me how to get my dream job in infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?