21st September 2010, 12:34 AM
chaitanya 502

Which courses should I learn from my good job? Eligibility for top MNC's and percentage required?

Hello sir,
iam pursuing my b-tech 3rd year in computer sciences.and can i know what courses should i learn for my good job and also eligibility for top mnc's percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  2. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  3. Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?
  4. Eligibility criteria for experienced Java developers to join MNCs?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  6. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  7. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
  8. Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?
  9. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  10. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to do after completion of B.Sc MPC with 53%?
  13. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's such as TCS,CTS,INFY,WIPRO having two year gap between M.Tech and B.Tech?
  14. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  15. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  16. Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?
  17. How to get job in MNCs at Manager post? Procedure to learn the courses? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
25th June 2011, 03:43 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Which courses should I learn from my good job? Eligibility for top MNC's and percentage required?

hi friend,

the list of following courses will help you to get good jobs and eligibility for top mnc's percentage:

*.net
*php
*networking
*web designing and web technology
*embedded systen
*java and j2ee
*database related courses such as sql, oracle..
more than this you should develop yourself in good communication skills and aptitude.

all the best
25th June 2011, 09:14 PM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Which courses should I learn from my good job? Eligibility for top MNC's and percentage required?

eligibility for getting a good job in top mnc's:

1) Experience : Fresh College Hires (0 -12 months exp.)
2) Education Qualification : BE/ BTech/ MTech (Pref. CS/CE/IT), MCA with 65% compulsory
3) Excellent Communication Skills
26th June 2011, 12:21 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanya 502 View Post
Hello sir,
iam pursuing my b-tech 3rd year in computer sciences.and can i know what courses should i learn for my good job and also eligibility for top mnc's percentage
dear Friend,

First of all please do well in your btech degree. Thereafter you will be placed in any MNC if placement is good.

Percentage is better above 90 and will help you out to achieve your goal.
Further course you can choose as per your choice if necessary.

All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
27th June 2011, 05:15 PM
raja badam

If you want to get a job in MNCs you must have scored Minimum 60%percentages in all academics.and also you did not have back locks.
Courses
Course you must learn those are as follows Languages
=> C,C++,JAVA.
=>Arithmetic for written test
=>Spoken English
24th July 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

what about the students who finished BE course in 7 years with nearly 50%
13th April 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am doing be 3rd I am interested in joining a mnc companies can u help to make my decision because I planned to do ccna,ccnp and mcit in systechacademy trichy with cisco and Microsoft certification will it be useful to me help me
25th December 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
My self mahesh just I have completed my mba in the stream of marketing also I had put 4 papers as back
Can I eligible for mnc interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?