15th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to become a radiologist? What are the courses required?

to become a radiologist wat all courses are required , eligibility , N job opportunities in future.
and i'm a bit weak in physics so can i opt for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where does a Radiologist get employment? What kind of work do they do?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate? -- [New]
  3. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  4. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  5. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  6. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  7. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?
  8. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to become a CA? Coaching institutes in Mumbai?
  10. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  11. Percentage required in 12th for admission in engineering courses?
  12. How to get admission in Banasthali University after 12th?
  13. Is there any course through correspondence that can be done along with M.Pharma, for better future prospective?
  14. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  15. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  16. Best universities and courses required for merchant navy?
  17. What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?
  18. Which are the main required courses in Campus Recruitment?
3rd December 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a radiologist? What are the courses required?

I am 44 yrs old. Done bsc(bzc) in 1991. Later done MA/MCA/MBA and worked for IT Companies. Taken a break now in my profession. Now I wanted to take up profession related to medicine. Am I eligible to take up profession as radiologist. Please update me with more details. Thankyou.
4th March 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a radiologist? What are the courses required?

How to become a radiologist ? How many years does it takes ? Will we want to write entrance for radiology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?