18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Kotak Mahindra Bank? Vacancies with their requirements?

Sir, I am graduate and want to make career in Banking field. Please tell me how can I get job in Kotak Mahindra Bank? Send me vacancies with requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get PO job in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited? Is there any vacancy?
  2. Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank?
  3. Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Sc in Computer Science graduate? Will I have to write exam and interview for it?
  4. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  6. Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  8. Kotak Mahindra Bank PO interview questions?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  10. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management course of Kotak Mahindra Bank? What is the job guarantee?
  11. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate? -- [New]
  12. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  13. Insurance covered under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  15. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  16. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  17. Is IFBI suitable for doing PGDOB?
  18. Career in IFBI and course details and fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
25th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Kotak Mahindra Bank? Vacancies with their requirements?

To get a job in Kotak Mahindra Bank, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You have to apply for Sales Office/ Probationary officer program and you need to take the training for 1 year by paying the specified fee. After completion of your training, you will be offered a job in Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?