10th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management course of Kotak Mahindra Bank? What is the job guarantee?

I am studying in B.Com and willing to know about Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management course of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please tell me how to study it? What is the job guarantee?

14th November 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management course of Kotak Mahindra Bank? What is the job guarantee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in B.Com and willing to know about Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management course of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please tell me how to study it? What is the job guarantee?

Candidates with a bachelor degree in any discipline with a 60% mark (50% for non engineers) or above marks or students appearing for the final year bachelor degree examination are eligible to apply for the Kotak Probationary Officer Program. Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years of age at the time of applying the course. Those candidates who have successfully completed this one year course will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management by Manipal University. Candidates have to apply for the course through Kotak Mahindra Bank career web page link Click Here. The selection process consists of Online Aptitude Test, Personality Profiling, Cultural fit Profiling and Personal Interview. Students will get assured employment with Kotak Bank on successful completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?