1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in L& T Finance Limited after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which type of post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and CA IPCC and in last year of articleship. I want to know how to get a job in L& T Finance Limited? Which type of post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?
  2. Can I do IPCC without CPT after B.Com
  3. How to get a job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after M.Com while pursuing CA IPCC? How much salary I can get?
  4. Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?
  5. What is the pattern to study CA?
  6. Jobs available in Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) for B.Com and CMA Intermediate?
  7. How to take admission in IPCC after passing B.Com final year
  8. Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks
  9. What type of job available in Income Tax department for a CA IPCC passed student?
  10. Pattern for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA IPCC candidate? Which type of question is asked in this exam? Previous year question papers?
  11. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?
  12. Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing
  13. How to apply for CA IPCC after B.Com?
  14. Model question papers for Assistant Post in LIC Housing Finance Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?
  16. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited?
  17. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  18. Which type of post is available in ICICI bank for MBA in Finance holder? When the application form will be out for it?
6th April 2017, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in L& T Finance Limited after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which type of post I can get?

You can apply for auditor and accountant position at financial companies on the basis of B.Com and CA IPCC qualification. You can apply for such jobs through various job portals or directly through the official website.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV. Therefore, be prepared for the interview and get a professional CV.
7th April 2017, 02:34 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to get a job in L& T Finance Limited after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which type of post I can get?

The company itself releases notifications regarding any such vacancies and the eligibility too. You will just have to keep an eye on the website and the new notifications being released. Initially you can get the job of an Accountant in L&T and with experience and higher degree, your post can be promoted to higher level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?