1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com Account Honors and CA CPT. Please tell me can I get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp? Which type of post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after M.Com while pursuing CA IPCC? How much salary I can get?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  3. Details about job specification and exam for the post of Account Clerk in Ware Housing Corporation Ltd?
  4. Can I apply for CPT being a Diploma holder in Finance Account & Auditing?
  5. Last 10 years question papers for LIC housing finance?
  6. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  7. How to get a job in L& T Finance Limited after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which type of post I can get? -- [New]
  8. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?
  9. Model question papers for Assistant Post in LIC Housing Finance Limited?
  10. Previous years question papers of LIC housing finance for the post of Assistant
  11. Last 10 years question papers of LIC Housing Finance for the post of Assistant?
  12. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited?
  13. Model question papers of LIC Housing Finance Assistant Post Written Exam? Books to be referred?
  14. How can I apply for CPT?
  15. Last 4 years question papers for the post of assistant LIC Housing finance competitive exam?
  16. Model question papers for the post of LIC housing finance limited
  17. Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
13th April 2017, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your academic qualifications. There is no guarantee of job on the basis of educational qualification.

You must perform well in the interviews to get such job. Mostly those who are B.Com, can get job posts like accountant or clerk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?