18th December 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com and CA IPCC holder and want to get job in HDFC Bank. Please tell me which type of post available for me at HDFC bank? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?

24th December 2016, 04:01 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?

Being B.com as well as CA you can expect the job of charted accountant or bank PO in HDFC.
Moreover you can get the position for personal as well as public consultant in HDFC bank.

In order to prepare for the bank exam, you must join bank coaching. There are many institute who train student for, how to crack bank entrance exam. You can also be a part of it.

You can download interview as well as exam question papers from :

http://www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?