23rd July 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in private companies after Civil engineering? What to do for bright future?

sir good evevng....sir i m a student in last year (7sem) want how to get a job in private companies of civil & wat i do for my bright future

Related Questions:
  1. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  2. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?
  5. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  6. Which are the Best M.Sc subjects?
  7. What should I do after completing 10th? I'm strong in maths and interested in physics
  8. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of civil engineering companies for internship in MP state? Best government and private companies in Indore or Ujjain Area? I am 2nd year student of civil engineering
  10. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  11. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  12. Companies for Back Officer Job?
  13. Best courses after diploma in civil engineering?
  14. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  15. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  16. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  17. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  18. Which engineering branch has a bright future?
18th August 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in private companies after Civil engineering? What to do for bright future?

sir i want to know how much %marks are required in intermediate and btech to get job in civil engineering companies
1st October 2014, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get job in private companies after Civil engineering? What to do for bright future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir good evevng....sir i m a student in last year (7sem) want how to get a job in private companies of civil & wat i do for my bright future
There is good scope for Civil Engineering course in both the government as well as private sectors. There are some job opportunities for civil engineer graduates in Government Departments like public health, irrigation or public works etc. Here I am providing you some best companies which you can find opportunity in any one of the listed companies.

Best private companies for Civil Engineering course:-
  • Larsen and Toubro
  • Tata Projects
  • DLF
  • Gammon India
  • Sobha Developers Ltd
  • Hindustan Construction Company
  • Nagarjuna Construction Company
  • Shapoorji Pallonji and Co
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?