10th October 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in a private steel plant in India?

I want to work in a steel plant, no matter it is government or private. So can you please tell me how can i get a job in private steel plant in India?

10th October 2015, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in a private steel plant in India?

Procedure to get a job in private steel plant depends a lot on the job role or job position as per your educational qualification in which you are applying. This is because the opportunities and procedure of selection varies from one job role to another. Usually the following ways are involved to get a job in steel plant.

- Many steel plants come for on-campus recruitment drives in many colleges and universities. So if any such comes to your college or university, you can attend and crack the selection rounds to get a job opportunity.

- Many steel plants recruit as off-campus wherein they conduct their own written test or take into account nationalized entrance exam score and shortlist students for interview. You will need to clear the interview to get a job opportunity in such case.

- There are walk-ins conducted in many private steel plants on the basis of referrals from employees in their organization or other consultants with whom they have tie-ups. You need to clear the interview round and get employment opportunity in such case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?